Sunday, May 31, 2009

This is all too strange.

It has been too long since I have been here. It is as if I have almost forgotten what it was like to post and pour my thoughts out. I am officially done with school. A part of me is glad that it is finally over, but another part wished it still went on because it kept me sane. It gave me something to do. Now, I just feel very useless and tiresome all the time for the amount of sleep I've had for the past two days. I feel very sluggish, and that is not the best feeling in the world. I heard from my grandma a while back that if you sleep too much that you will get sick, so I try my best to resist the temptation of sleep, but in the end sleep wins. To be quite frank, I believe my grandma is telling the truth. I feel like a huge pile of dung after every sleep I get and I absolutely hate it! I know for a fact that my sleeping habit will only worsen. There are times when I do want to go to the doctor to get it checked out, but eh... The doctor can wait, right? I hope so. Well at least I've got work still to keep me a little sane. Maybe I should get another job to fill in the gaps of when I had school. Man, this is a very boring post. I'm sorry. I am really in no mood to write a happy cheery blog at this moment for it doesn't reflect what my mood is right now. To be honest, my mood is just very empty right now. I will post again when I start to feel a bit more chipper.

-Ida

1 comment:

  1. just hollerrrr yo.
    and i'll put you in a good mood :)
    i'm good at that.
    either that or people are really good actors around me...

    ReplyDelete