Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rumbly in the ground.

Today was a pretty relaxed day. I just sat around and watched the Lakers game. Guess who won between the Lakers and the Rockets?! LAKERS of course! Now they're off to the next round with the Nuggets. :) After the game had ended, my sister and I were in such desire for some frozen yogurt! It has been too long since we've had it, and when we got i. I splurged. It was so delicious! We went to Heaven's Delight, which I may say, is one of the best frozen yogurt places out there. Their yogurts are so creamy and delicious! I got the taro, vanilla, and a hint of peach to try with some bits of jack fruit and mochi. My all- time favorite topping. :D I must say that the peach was not bad at all. Next time I go, I'll be sure to get more than just a spoonful of it. Who wants to join me? Anyhow, after my sister and I got our cravings satisfied, we went home because I needed to get ready to go to the gym with Eden. By this time, it was already around 8:30 and we planned to meet up at 9.A pretty funny thing happened between the minutes of 8:30- 9:00. What was that you asked? An earthquake happened. It was probably one of the bigger ones than we're used to. Now I'm not the type to get freaked out by it since I've been in earthquakes many times before, but my reaction this time around was an "OH MY GOSH! WHAT DO I DO?!" First thing I did while the earthquake was going on? I opened my sister's door. It was just so hilarious because she was just sitting on the floor minding her own business and she was surprised at how frightened I was. I honestly had no intentions of getting all freaked out, but I did. I called out loud downstairs to see if my mom and grandma were okay. All of a sudden I was all shaken up by it, but no one knew that. Hehe now at this point, it was time to meet up Eden at the gym, but both my grandma and mom refused to let me go. I tried to contact Eden through text and call, but nothing. I didn't know what I was going to do if the messages were not sent on time. Well a few minutes pass and I finally get a text from Eden asking if we were still going and how the whole situation with the earthquake has made my family say no. She experienced the same problem with her dad, so we ended up not going to the gym. At some point I was happy, but also sad because we haven't worked out in so long and I was seriously starting to feel like an Oompa Loompa. :( Since I didn't get to go to the gym, instead I went online and browsed for some random sites and some random music. I found some pretty good ones. I've just encountered Bat for Lashes, and let me tell you, she's a total cutie and she's got some wonderful set of pipes. Anyhow, while I was on the computer, I hear this loud "BOOM". What was it? A car accident that happened right in front of out house. I say today was a pretty good day, no? Man, school is ending in a week, and I am very ecstatic! I wish it ended this week, though. I'm seriously done with my classes. Well maybe once the semester is over I can blog a bit more, aye? ;)

-
Ida


No comments:

Post a Comment